We are currently recruiting volunteers for the following key roles in our 2012 Toys’n’Tucker Christmas hamper program:
> Food Coordinator
> Gift Coordinator
> Administration Assistant
The Toys ‘n’ Tucker Christmas hamper program is an annual initiative that provides food and gifts for children and families in need in our community.
The program runs during November-December at our Mt Druitt Warehouse and could not function
Working with our experienced program manager, the Food and Gift Coordinators will:
• Oversee the sorting, selection and packing of food or toys ready for delivery
• Follow set processes and procedures
• Supervise and train other volunteers in food/toy packing.
• Ability to supervise and train other volunteers
• Ability to follow processes to ensure smooth and accurate outcomes
• Attention to detail with a hands-on approach
• Ability to work efficiently while following safe work practices.
• The role of the Administration Assistance includes:
• Phoning supporting organisations (parishes, schools and businesses) to organise
pick-up dates and times
• Emailing confirmation of pick-up details
• Responding to queries from supporting organisations
• Liaising with drivers to ensure pick-up schedules run smoothly.
Additional skills needed:
• Good communication skills and phone manner
• Computer skills
• Attention to detail.
• Monday to Friday 9.00am-3.00pm (5 days)
• 4 weeks across November – December.
If you are interested or want more information please contact our volunteers department: email@example.com or call Marie-Christine 9895 8087.