YOU can help make a real difference for many families at Christmas time.
The Toys ‘n’ Tucker Christmas hamper program is an annual initiative through which ANGLICARE provides food and gifts for children and families in the community. The project is run during November–December at our Mt Druitt Warehouse and could not function without volunteers.
- Assist in providing hampers for thousands of struggling families who would otherwise go without
- Provide valuable assistance to the hamper program and other volunteers
- Help in creating a better Christmas for many families in your community
Things you will be doing:
- Coordinate and assist in the packing and sorting of toys/food into boxes ready for delivery
- Follow set processes and procedures to ensure consistency
- Supervise and train other volunteers in toy packing/hamper packing
Skills you need:
- Strong attention to detail with a hands-on approach
- Able to follow processes to ensure smooth and accurate outcomes
- Can effectively supervise and train other volunteers
- Able to work efficiently while following safe practices
4 weeks across November–December (dates TBC) | Monday to Friday 9.00am–3.00pm (5 days).
For more information or to apply please visit firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Volunteer Coordinator on 9895 8087.
It is our hope and prayer that many who are doing it tough for so many reasons will receive assistance and find some hope at Christmas time.